Worked for a while as a research assistant in a neuroscience lab.
Then worked as a computer programmer for quite a while.
He recently started his “dream job” of doing Web programming in a dialect of Lisp called Clojure.
He is also enrolled in the Computational Linguistics masters degree program at Brandeis University
- Earned an MLS (Master of Library Science) degree from the University at Buffalo. She is now a librarian at RIT.
Works in the computer programming field in the Washington D.C. area. Earned an on-line masters degree in Computer Science from RIT.
- PhD Candidate, Psychology Department at Queens University.
- Earned HCI masters degree from Oswego. Works in IT at Oswego.
- Earned masters degrees in HCI at Oswego, Computational Linguistics at Buffalo, Artificial Intelligence at Edinburgh.
Currently enrolled in a PhD program at in AI at the University of Amherst.
- Works in the IT field. Just enrolled in a graduate program in Computer Science at Syracuse University.
- Champagn-Urbana. Works in the Adult Learning Laboratory. Enrolled in the PhD program in Psychology at the University of Illinois.
- Works in the IT field.
- Enrolled in PhD program in Psychology at SUNY Stony Brook. Her research focusses on neuroscience.
- Enrolled in a Computer Science Masters degree program at Syracuse University.
- Recently started a job at the University of Rochester as some sort of a research assistant – doing lots with SPSS. Has every intention of finding her way into a PhD program eventually.
- Recently enrolled in the HCI Masters degree program at Oswego.
- Three recent graduates from Oswego who minored in Cognitive Science are enrolled in the HCI Masters degree program.
- A number of students who are currently enrolled at Oswego as Cognitive Science majors plan to enroll in the HCI Masters degree program when the graduate.